Doha, September 18 (QNA) – A summary of local news released Wednesday by Qatar News Agency.
– HH the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani and the German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel discussed bilateral relations between the two friendly countries and ways of enhancing them in addition to a number of regional and international issues.
– HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani met Wednesday noon with President of the Federal Republic of Germany Joachim Gauck at Bellevue Palace in Berlin.
– HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani met here Wednesday afternoon at his residence in Berlin with Germany’s vice chancellor and Minister of Economy and Energy Sigmar Gabriel and his accompanying delegation.
– HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani met Wednesday at his residence in Berlin with German Minister of Foreign Affairs Frank-Walter Steinmeier and the accompanying delegation.
– HH the Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani met Wednesday at the Ritz Carlton with a number of businessmen, policy makers and public personalities from Germany.
– HE Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani on Wednesday met with Toshio Mita, chairman of Chubu Electric Power company on the occasion of his visit to the country
– HE Prime Minister and Interior Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani chaired on Wednesday the cabinet’s regular meeting at its Emiri Diwan premises.
– HE Assistant Foreign Minister for Foreign Affairs Mohammed bin Abdullah Al Rumaihi on Wednesday received a copy of the credentials of Nguyen Hoang as ambassador of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam to Qatar and the credentials of Christophe Payot as Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium to the State of Qatar. (MORE)