‫وكالة NEXA للتسويق الرقمي تستثمر في شركة Pipeline Business Growth Services بالإمارات لتوفير خدمة فريدة لجذب عملاء الشركات المحتملين بالشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا

دبي، الإمارات العربية المتحدة، 21 من يونيو 2020 /PRNewswire/ — استحوذت Nexa، الوكالة المتخصصة في مجال تنمية الأعمال؛ ولها مكاتب في دبي ومانشستر ونيويورك، على حصة في شركة Pipeline Business Growth Services التي يقع مقرها في دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة؛ وهي الشركة المتخصصة في جذب العملاء الخارجيين المحتملين، الأمر الذي يسهم في إيجاد شراكة من […]

"‫وكالة NEXA للتسويق الرقمي تستثمر في شركة Pipeline Business Growth Services بالإمارات لتوفير خدمة فريدة لجذب عملاء الشركات المحتملين بالشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا"

Bahrain exports BD176 million worth of products of national origins in May

Manama, Bahrain’s value of imports decreased by 10%, reaching BD378 million during May compared with BD419 million for the same month last year, the Information &eGovernment Authority (iGA) said.   The top 10 countries accounted for 67% of the value of imports, with the remaining countries accounting for 33%, the iGA said in its foreign trade report of May, encompassing data on the balance of trade, imports, exports (national origin), and re-exports.   According to…

"Bahrain exports BD176 million worth of products of national origins in May"

Stock indexes move higher on Wall Street after a shaky start

New York, Stock indexes are higher on Wall Street in choppy trading Monday as investors weigh the risks that rising coronavirus cases could pose to hopes for an economic recovery, said AP.   The S&P 500 rose 0.4% in midday trading after an initial slide of 0.6% following weakness in overseas markets as the global tally of infections approaches 9 million. The price of gold rose, a signs of caution in the market. Bond yields were…

"Stock indexes move higher on Wall Street after a shaky start"

Ministry of Public Health Launches E-Learning Platform for Autism

​The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has launched today an E-learning platform targeting parents and care givers for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). ​​The platform was launched in partnership with Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) Child Development and Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, Qatar Foundation, Al Shafallah center for persons with disabilities, and Qatar Autism Society. The main objective of the website is to offer parents and care givers a digital source of scientific information…

"Ministry of Public Health Launches E-Learning Platform for Autism"

Director General of OPCW Receives Credentials of Qatar’s Permanent Representative

HE Director General of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) Fernando Arias received the credentials of HE Abdullah bin Hussein Al Jaber as the Permanent Representative of the State of Qatar to the OPCW. During the meeting, HE the Director General of OPCW commended the important role that the State of Qatar plays in supporting the Chemical Weapons Convention and its cooperation with the organization in various fields, including hosting training courses…

"Director General of OPCW Receives Credentials of Qatar’s Permanent Representative"

Ambassador of Azerbaijan thanks UAE for medical aid in fight against COVID-19.

Mahir Aliyev, Ambassador of Azerbaijan, has expressed appreciation to the UAE for sending an aid plane carrying 11 metric tonnes of medical supplies to his country to bolster its efforts to curb the spread of coronavirus, COVID-19. This aid will assist approximately 11,000 medical professionals as they work to contain the virus. “Solidarity and cooperation among the world’s nations is the only way to overcome the impact of COVID-19 pandemic,” Aliyev said. Dena Assaf, the…

"Ambassador of Azerbaijan thanks UAE for medical aid in fight against COVID-19."