Influbook announces their ICO

Connecting influencers, businesses, and consumers for a new social-commerce experience. Besançon, Nov 7, 2018: Influbook, the first open-network for Influencers to build their social reputation, connect directly with the brands they love, and join forces to offer consumers a new way to discover products and services through the passionate storytelling of influencers around the world. The vast majority of influencer marketing budgets go to the top 1% influencers – Influbook empowers the remaining 99%. Without…

"Influbook announces their ICO"

A National Treasure, Babe Ruth’s 1924 Home Run Bat, Going to Auction

MILWAUKEE, Nov. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — In 1924 Babe Ruth hit his first home run of the season off a pitch thrown by Hall of Fame pitcher Walter Johnson.  That Home Run Bat was signed at the end of the game and presented to high school senior Phil Grossman. Grossman was the winner of a […]

"A National Treasure, Babe Ruth’s 1924 Home Run Bat, Going to Auction"

‫ثروة وطنية، مضرب بيب روث من فوزه في لعبة البيسبول العام 1924، يعرض في المزاد العلني

ملووكي، 8 شهر نوفمبر ، 2018/ بي آر نيوزواير / — في العام 1924 سجل بيب روث هدفه الأول في موسم البيسبول من ضربة تلقاها من الضارب المشهور وولتر جونسون. وقد تم توقيع مضرب بيب روث ذاك في نهاية اللعبة وقدم لطالب المرحلة الثانوية حينها فيل غروسمان. وكان غروسمان الفائز في مسابقة ضربات البيسبول التي […]

"‫ثروة وطنية، مضرب بيب روث من فوزه في لعبة البيسبول العام 1924، يعرض في المزاد العلني"

Kaleido Launches Blockchain Marketplace with Plug-and-Play Services and Solution Partnership Program

Blockchain platform leader Kaleido, in collaboration with ConsenSys and Amazon Web Services, is launching the first full-stack platform with a marketplace of plug-and-play services, integrations and partner software to accelerate enterprise blockchain projects from proof-of-concepts to live production business networks. LISBON, Portugal, Nov. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Web Summit — Kaleido, a ConsenSys company, in collaboration […]

"Kaleido Launches Blockchain Marketplace with Plug-and-Play Services and Solution Partnership Program"

NET Power and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures Announce Investment Agreement to Advance Innovative Low-Carbon Technology

DURHAM, North Carolina and HOUSTON, Nov. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — NET Power, LLC, and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures, LLC (OLCV), a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY), today announced they have reached an investment agreement, subject to regulatory approval.  The investment will advance the development of NET Power’s low-cost, natural gas electric power system that […]

"NET Power and Oxy Low Carbon Ventures Announce Investment Agreement to Advance Innovative Low-Carbon Technology"

Turvo, the World’s First Real-Time Collaborative Logistics Platform, Raises $60M Series B Funding Led by Mubadala Setting the New Standard for the Global Logistics and Supply Chain Industry

SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Turvo, the world’s first real-time collaborative logistics platform, announced today it has closed $60 million in Series B funding led by Mubadala Ventures, the San Francisco-based venture capital arm of Mubadala Investment Company. Turvo also added new investors G2VP and Next47, the Siemens-backed global venture firm. These funds […]

"Turvo, the World’s First Real-Time Collaborative Logistics Platform, Raises $60M Series B Funding Led by Mubadala Setting the New Standard for the Global Logistics and Supply Chain Industry"